Website Test. If you have any Q Contact Us.

Another movie posting fever...

You all know what that all is about...

Each day - new movie, starting from Monday

What to expect?

1. Some of Marlene Dietrich, in film-noir climate :D
2. Next from "not-so-well-known" film noirs
3. Another film noir?
4. And one more?
5. Did I mention Fritz Lang and his next film noir?
6. Michael Powell`s war romance
7. And finally...yes you are right, this is really black week of film-noir :), but that last one will have many comedic accents included


I know there are some visitors from Argentina, that want blood, bullets, stagecoaches, Indians, revolvers, I mean westerns, unfortunately, there is no one to be posted very soon, but promise you to post one before end of August :)

======================================================

Oh, I almost forgot, some time ago I promised you some of late 1920s-early 1930s "pre-code" classics, of course they will be posted, but I am just completing some of them right now, they will appear on site in early September I think
Tag: ,

Related Movie